Thursday, November 27, 2014
Kids Make A Difference HQ at 17003 Ventura Boulevard in Encino
LA's Longest Running Single Day Vegan Tradition
THANKSGIVING DAY POTLUCK PICNIC
Thanksgiving has been the 4th Thursday of November Since 1941
- Celebrate with us where all can be thankful -
including the animals we are not eating!
- Mark your calendars and RSVP
at the Vegan Foodies Meetup or Facebook Group.
- Gather at 11am
Opening Circle at 12pm
& Then Feasting Throughout the Afternoon
- Bring a vegan dish to share, with a note card labeling the ingredients,
and also with the serving utensil it needs.
- Also bring your own washable, reusable, plate, cup, utensils, napkin, etc.
- Bring musical instruments if you might like to play.
- Bring frisbees, balls, and other park play items.
- Games will be set-up for the kids.
- This is a family friendly event.
- It is a grand event, and it would be great to see you there.
- No need to RSVP in advance.
Just show up.